Pedestrian Pastry Pedestrian Pastry

I like the simplicity of the animation style. Looks cute and innocent at first, but then it goes into fairly deep stuff towards the end. I admit I didn't quite get the message you were trying to convey, but it's done in a pretty good way. I also like how it's gory, yet not...is that even possible? I don't know.

Overall, good work.

aap responds:

There were various things I was trying to express but I didn't really have one clear message in mind, so it's ok that you didn't really get it! I also didn't add gore on purpose, I thought this would be more fitting and actually more disturbing than actual gore, because gore is actually very natural and unnatural things are more disturbing to me. Thanks!

The 5 stages of Work Loss The 5 stages of Work Loss

I had a very similar thing happen to me and one of my drawings I was working on for a while. I was finally finishing putting in all the permanent lines over the sketch lines, when out of nowhere, my laptop froze and became unresponsive. I force restarted it, but it never booted back up. Had to buy a new hard drive and lost all that progress. I know how that feels...very good work, though, bud.

Hope Hope

Simple and catchy! I like it!

O Babe, Luv Your Big Eyes O Babe, Luv Your Big Eyes

Nice use of the guitars! I like the feel and sound!

Panda Eyes - Colorblind Panda Eyes - Colorblind

I'm not too big into dubstep, but you really make it sound catchy and cool! Good sampling and effects!

My Little Pacpony My Little Pacpony

I love it, dude. Very good job.

Fluttershy = Clyde, Rarity = Inky, Pinkie = Pinky, Twilight = Blinky XD